I am a caring and knowledgeable family physician who will take the time to listen to your concerns. My highly-skilled, friendly and caring staff will make you feel relaxed and at ease in our office. Personalized gentle care is what makes our patients recommend their friends and family to us.
I entered Queen University, Canada, Medical School in 2001 and received MD in Family Medicine in 2003. I achieved independent practice license from the college of physicians and surgeons of Ontario the same year.
* M.B.B.S in 1995 from India
* Post Graduate in Family Medicine from Queens University 2003
* Entered IMG in 2000. Entered competitive exam - one of 36 selected out over thousand IMG candidates
* Postgraduate Year 1 Family medicine July 2001- June 2002
* Postgraduate Year 2 family medicine July 2002- June 2003
I'm working with Buroak Medical Centre in Markham since 2004. Dedicated my career to provide the best medical care to our patients.
I live with my husband Jayashankar and blessed with two kids aged 7 and 8.
I look forward to improve the overall health of our patients by focusing on proactive and preventing care to our patients.
Dr Komathy Jayashankar, MD,CCFP
Professional Associations, Awards & Certifications
- Members of OMA - Ontario Medical Association
- Licensed by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario